Friday, November 12, 2010

Bekarar Jawani

Here I am Sanjay your dear friend from Thane (Mumbai) I am writing my experience of having terrific and lengthiest sex with a young woman (Nisha) of around 26. This is for young girls and women in particular who would read it as I am 40+. I must repeat here that I like the young beautiful sexy girls and women with good inviting figures like 36-24-36 having strong urge for sex.

I have a special fascination for well shaped, well developed, opulent, protruding, pointed, fleshy, spongy, firm and bouncing breasts of girls and women. And I should again mention here that I get hot and sexcited to see a young girl or woman with big, heavy, curvaceous, hunching and swinging hips. The real story of fucking the young woman in question now goes like this.  Last year in OctoberI was a tenant in Nasik for about seven months as I was doing a project there. I was living alone there. As My family was staying in Thane, and due to project work I could not visit frequently. It was the house of a business man Kapoor. He had only one son Kuldeep, in his 48, who was married. Mr.Kapoor had a daughter also, who was also married and was living in Nagpur. Kapoor's had a manufacturing unit at  Secunderabad.

Kuldeep had to visit different places in order to monitor and promote the sales of their products. Kapoor's house was big. On the ground floor they had engaged three rooms for their business purpose (office, etc.) and old Kapoors (husband and wife) were living on the same ground. Drawing room, kitchen, dining hall all were also on the same floor. On the first floor four rooms were there of which rooms were reserved for their married daughter and the rest rooms were in being used by Mr.Kuldeep and his beautiful wife Nisha. Till date they had no issue. I had got a big room on the second floor attached with a! Bathroom with all luxury fittings and of course the terrace was very big. There were two stairs. One had the access from the left side while the other was coming up from their big dining hall. I was told to use the stair which was on the left side of the house and there was provision also to separate it from the internal or main part of the house. In fact I got that accommodation on the very strong recommendation by a person known to me and was very close to Kapoors otherwise they were not in favour of letting out that room to any one simply because they did not feel it necessary and the room used to be closed generally except for the occasions when some guests came to them.

Now I will tell you about Nisha. She was in her late 20s, so there was some more than  ten years gap between them. Nisha was stunningly beautiful woman by all means. She was very fair. She had very proportionate figure that made her look was very inviting. Nisha's look was as sexy as her name. She looked very sexy in the sense; uski bhari bhari chunchiyan , unki golayi..aur blouse fad ke bahar nikalte nukile nipples..ufffff. . aur dekh kar lagta tha ki dono stan kafee tight aur sakht hai use bra ki shayad jarurat hi nahi thi.her chunchiyan were well developed She always made it a point that her breasts should be projected well and should look firm so as to attract any young man, as I felt to look at her chunchiyan. So In all, Nisha's chunchiyan were very muck captivating, inviting, tempting, and luring. Her figure was some what like 36-26-38. So her bums were a bit bigger and wider than the normal look but of course very sexy looking. She had a pair of pouting lips too, looked very fresh and juicy. Thus altogether Nisha looked gorgeous, sexy, exciting, inviting young woman. I always tried to stare at her from tip to toe when ever I got chances, particularly her chunchiyan. But at the same time I also took care that no body should watch me doing so. I used to prepare my breakfast myself in the beginning and took the tiffin on monthly basis in the office which the tiffin-boy used to carry every day and very often took the dinner at the nearby Kamath Hotel. I kept my conduct normal as well as co-operative with the landlords. So they gradually started liking me. On seeing my conduct and behavior Kapoors gradually started relying on me and I started doing many of their personal works particularly when Mr.Kuldeep used to be away on tour.

And after three months or so my landlady herself offered me to have food at their place only and not in any hotel. So from that instance I just used to take my food at their place. I used to pay for my food to the landlord which they reluctantly accepted. After all they were rich people. They also used to give me the lunch for the office with me every day. I was also allowed to use the other stair also which they used to keep open for me from then. And I most of the times, and later usually came and go through that stair only. In the process I had more chance of seeing Nisha. And with the passes of time I started talking with her also. No body took it otherwise, not even Kuldeep. I called her Nisha Bhabhi when other people were around and I called her Nishajee when no body used to be around. Nisha always gave some special smiles when I called her Nishajee, so it was clear that she appreciated the way I addressed her. And thus I came closer to her gradually. We used to exchange jokes. I liked her smiles and laughs. I also started giving her story books, novels, magazines, etc. Several times I had the opportunities to touch her hands which I found to be very soft and silky. She did never mind it. I some times prasied her for her beauty also. She had blushed at the first instance, but she thanked me afterwards. I always tried to look at her cleavage through   her low cut blouse, or her kurti which she wore normally.

She was educated up to M.A. level so she had the exposure of the university environment and she had the interactions with many fashionable young girls and women. She used to wear especially designed blouse and kurti. Many a times her kurti used to be tightly fitted down to her waist and log side cuts further down. Her firm looking breasts always tempted me and I tried to measure the size of her roundness. But girls and women are very much conscious about their breasts of being stared at by young men. So I was also caught unaware by her many a times while I used to stare at her shapely and protruding chunchiyan. But I found Nisha giving some meaningful smiles on such acts of mine. She looked more sexy while she gave such smiles. Later I found that Nisha used to deliberately lean forward with some pretext or the other while I used to be around and let her chunni or the pallu of her sari fall in order that much of her globes should come to my sight and she used to be in that posture for maximum possible time. I observed that she did so when no other people used to be around and finding the proper opportunity she  tried to show me the roundness of her opulent chunchiyan through her low cut dresses. She used to wear nighties also as her sleeping dress which used to be normal as all women wear. But on some occasions I saw her wearing nighties having very deep low cut neck revealing the upper halves of her full sized shapely chunchiyan particularly when her hubby used to be away from the city. While going up or coming down the stair I had the chance to brush her chunchiyan with my arms. It all happened to me by accident. But later I liked it. I found that she did not take it otherwise. And later I found that she deliberately used to be in the position on the stairs seeing me alone  She gave me way in such a way that there was no option for me other than to brushing rather rubbing her chunchiyan against my arms. Aap soch sakte ho ki iske baad mere lund ki kya halat hoti thi.. kisi tarah se use daba kar mai baahar aata tha.

So it was clear that Nisha was also taking interest in me. Her  such acts used to stir me very much. Some sort of urge for Nisha had started developing within me. I started thinking in terms of fucking her also if I got chance. And I started fantasizing about her. In my fantasy I used to fuck her. I was the month of November when my landlord, the old Kapoor, suddenly got seriously ill and was admitted to the nursing home on the advice of the doctor for treatment, observations, monitoring, etc. Since Kuldeep was away on tour so I had to make all the arrangements for calling the doctor and taking him to the nursing home. The landlady was there along with him in the nursing home. In the night while I was going to take the food to nursing home for the landlady Nisha also wished to go to see her father-in-law. I had no problem as I was going by the Kinetic Honda of Mr.Kuldeep. So, Nisha sat on the pillion and I drove to the nursing home. After one hour or so we got back. I felt the touch and a little pressure of Nisha's chunchiyan on my back while she was sitting behind me on the Kinetic Honda. That excited me.

Any way I just did not do any thing and went to my room for sleeping. I fantasized about fucking her in the bed. I did the duty of taking the foods and other articles for my landlady the next day as usual. In the evening Nisha told me that she would also go with me. At about 8 in the evening I along with Nisha started for the nursing home with the food and other required articles there. Before leaving for the nursing home Nisha asked the maidservants, servants and other workers to go home. She was wearing very light sky blue sari and matching sleeveless blouse with deep cut on the back exposing much of her back rather than concealing. She was looking very sexy in those clothes. That time Nisha sat behind on the pillion seat close to me so that the tips of her chunchiyan were just touching my back. I was already excited. When we came to the main road  She came a bit closer to me holding me by my waist giving more pressure of her fleshy and spongy chunchiyan on my back. It was a positive indication to me on her part.

While we were returning back it started raining heavily all of a sudden and both of us were drenched completely. Nisha had clung to me from behind. Her chunchiyan were fully pressing on to my back. I was feeling the softness of her full sized spongy chunchiyan which were being crushed between me and her. I and was getting excited. We reached the house and got in. Only she and I were left in the house. She bolted the door immediately as all her clothes were completely stuck to her body making her look more sexy and inviting. Every curve, ups and downs of her sexy body were clearly in my sight. Her chunchiyan were looking more inviting than ever. They looked more opulent than what I found earlier, may be because of the netted bra she wore that day which might have lifted her chunchiyan a little higher than usual.

One thing I still remember that her nipples were visible even as she had put the pallu of her sari on her chunchiyan since her clothes had becomes completely see through after being drenched and it had stuck to her sexy body The curves of her chunchiyan were in my sight more clearly. I was tempted to see the circumference of her chunchiyan. The roundness of her fleshy heavy hips was also being revealed to ignite me further. I was looking at her lustfully from tip to toe. She was in a state of half blush-half smile. I went forward and took her in my strong arms. She just whispered in a very low voice "...ouch." and smiled looking in to my eyes. I started kissing her. I kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, etc. Her lips were very juicy. I rubbed my lips on hers. She looked in to my eyes sexily. I took her juicy lips in my mouth. I sucked them. Ohh,.. itane naram aur meethe honth…mai unhe chusane aur chumane laga. her lips were very soft, red and like piece of orange. I went on sucking her lips. She came closer to me holding tightly in excitement. Her eyes had become pink in excitement as if she had drunken wine. I placed my hands on her chunchiyan. Wow, they were really marvelous. I pressed her chunchiyan from over her sari, blouse and bra. It was really a great touch on my palms. Her breasts were fully swollen. I pressed them for quite some time and kissed her lips, cheeks and neck. Then I started removed her sari. I could see that she had put on a panty through her wet petticoat (saya, it is worn under sari). Wo ek marble ki statue jaisi lag rahi thi.. kasa hua jism.. aur chikna gora dudhiya rangat liye huye.

Her chunchiyan were clearly visible through her blouse and bra that had become almost see through as they were completely wet. The blouse she wore was wearing  low cut. So much of her chunchiyan were left uncovered. Her cleavage was looking simply killing. I kissed her chunchiyan all over. She was making all sexy sounds. Then I took Nisha to her bedroom. I again started kissing her. I kissed her for quite some time. She kept sighing in excitement. Then I unhooked her blouse and removed from her sexy body. I kissed her chunchiyan again. I rubbed my mouth on her fleshy chunchiyan. She was just moaning. I slowly pulled down her petticoat (saya). She was t! hen left in her bra and panty. I removed my Tee-shirt and pant also, and was in my underwear. She was looking at my front. My Lund had become hard and stiff by that time.

Its length was also increased in excitement. She was looking at the bulge on my underwear which was due to the increase in size and stiffness of my penis. She smiled sexily. I took her in my arms and again kissed her all over. I again pressed her chunchiyan. Then I quickly unhooked her bra and removed it. I also pulled down her scanty panty. She was then stark naked from top to toe. She told me ".so you have made me completely nude. akhir tumne mujhe puri tarah nangi karhi diya..main janti thi." It was exciting to hear such words from her. I told her "..Nisha you really knew that I would make you completely nude. to tum yeh janti thi ki aaj main tumhein puri tarah nangi kar hi doonga Nisha.." She instantly replied with sexy smiles looking other ways ".kyun nahin janungi.main kya koyi doodh peeti bachchi hoon jo yeh baat mere samajh mein nahin aaye..main jab puri tarah bhigi kapdon mein khadi thi aur tum mujhe lustfully sir se paanv tak hoor rahe the, tabhi main samajh gayi thi ki aaj to tum mujhe puri tarah nangi kaar ke hi rahoge.main samajh gayi thi ki aab tum mujhe puri tarah nangi dekhna chahoge." I was further excited to hear those words from her mouth so frankly without any inhibition or hesitation. I told her ".Nisha you are very bold, free and frank  ..."

Then I pulled down my underwear also. She looked at my fully erect stiff Lund stood in front of her. Uske munh se nikal hi gaya..”oh kitna lamba aur mota hai..baap re..” then she smiled and said “Lekin bahut hi mardana aur salona bhi hai…I love it.” She smiled and twitted her lips looking into my eyes showing that she liked my erection, length, thickness, etc. I looked at her nude sexy body from tip to toe. She asked me in a special sexy style "..oohhh, yun kya dekh rahe ho.." I told her ". Nisha you are looking more beautiful that ever. Nisha, in your full nudity you are looking very very beautiful, sexy, and inviting. .you have a very proportionate figure.. You have not bore any extra flesh on your sexy body .your chunchiyan and hips are simply marvelous... you have maintained you chunchiyan very well .your chunchiyan are quite shapely. Tumhari chunchiya itani badi hai lekin fir bhi ekdum jhuli nahi hai…In spite of the fact that your chunchiyan are fully swollen and very fleshy they have stood firm even without the support of any bra..the roundness of your chunchiyan are still there without bra.they are still bulging and opulent. .I have rarely seen such heavy chunchiyan in such a good shape even without bra..I like such breasts very much, Nisha...” And I continued by saying ".. Nisha your hips are also killing. they are quite heavy.they are projected backwardly so much that it is enough to ignite a young man.. yes Nisha your hips are very inviting. They are simply arousing...” She told me "...thanks for the compliments, dear. .you flattered me too much…tumhara ye bhi to kitna mazboot hai.. kisi bhi ladaki ka dil ispar aa jayega.. mai matured mardo ke liye koyi feeling nahi rakhati thi lekin tumhara lund dekh kar ab mujhe tumhara ye pasand aa gaya hai.”" I told her that I was not at all flattering her, she was really looking very sexy, voluptuous, gorgeous and inviting. Then I took her in my arms. Oohh, her body was really hot, soft and silky. My Lund got further erected and stiffened.

As I moved my mouth towards her lips, Nisha herself moved her pouting lips towards my mouth and offered them to me closing her eyes in ecstasy. I took Nisha's pouting and juicy lips in my mouth and sucked her lips. I kissed her lips for quite some time there. She also kissed me in great excitement. At the same time I was caressing her chunchiyan. Wow, her chunchiyan were really marvelous. I pressed them with my hands. They were very firm and tight. I went on playing with her chunchiyan. I moved towards her succulent chunchiyan. I kissed her chunchiyan. I liked them. I rubbed my mouth on them. Then I took her nipples in my mouth. Her nipples were very pointed too. Her nipples were hardened by that time. I sucked her nipples. I went on sucking them for few minutes. Nisha was getting excited more and more. I kissed Nisha here and there frantically. Then I moved down towards her croch, thighs, hips, etc. and kissed her there. I again kissed and sucked her juicy lips encircling my arms around her narrow waist line. Nisha co-operated me very well encircling her arms around my neck keeping her very closely hugged while I sucked her pouting lips. Her breasts were being crushed badly against my chest. My hard Lund was being rubbed against her sexy smooth crotch. After kissing and sucking her lips in that posture for some times I held her from behind in the same posture, I mean in standing position itself and placed my hands on her bulging breasts from under her armpits. I started caressing  Nisha's breasts.

She was again in her excitement as earlier. I moved my hands gently on her fleshy plump breasts. Then I pressed them slowly. Nisha was moaning in a very low suppressed voice "..hhhuuhhhh. .. ..uuuuffffff. . .ooooohhhhhhh. . ..aaaahhhhh. . I further increased the pressure of my palms upon Nisha's pair of firm breasts. I was feeling great in pressing  her luxuriant breasts as they were very much tight. (I have already mentioned about the tightness of her breasts above.) Nisha was holding me putting her arms back around my neck and that way giving me full opportunity to press and squeeze her breasts with ease. She was caressing sometimes my neck, sometimes my hairs in her excitement. I started squeezing her breasts with pressure. She was sibilating, hissing and moaning. After some times Nisha told me to increase the pressure of my hands on her breasts. I did so. She further encouraged me to squeeze her breasts harder and harder. I started squeezing her superb pulpy breasts as hard as I could. Nisha was in great excitement.

She was encouraging me with words like "..oooohhhhh. .aur jore se. ..haan dear aur jore se dabaao meri choochiyon ko...badaa maja aaraha hai mujhe. .your hands are quite expert.. .you know how to squeeze breasts.. dear press my breasts more hard..aaahhhh. .yes..i like it.. And I went on exerting as much as press her firm and tight breasts. The more I pressed her breasts, the more pressure she demanded on her breasts from me, the harder I squeezed her fleshy and spongy breasts, even herder she requested squeeze her breasts. She started uttering only broken unclear words like ".aaahhhhh. yyoouuuu. .uuuuuhhhhh. oooffff.. " .etc. and was caressing me all through. My erect hard Lund was getting pressed and rubbed against Nisha's soft, silky, fleshy and round hips. As her heavy haunching hips were projected back sexily my erect Lund was digging between her fleshy hips as if trying to enter into her right then. Feeling my erect hard Lund making its vain effort to enter into her, Nisha told me sexily "...ooohhhhh dear your Lund is getting restless ...it is trying to drill me from behind." I told Nisha "..Don’t worry darling I will drill you in the place where you would wish..."

She just told me "..ooohhh dear you are very smart.." And smiled looking into my eyes. I was  pressing and squeezing Nisha's firm and tight breasts very hard with my both hands and she was moaning and moaning and moaning sexily closing her eyes ". ..aaaaahhhh. . oooofffffffff. ...uuiiiiimmmmmaaaa . .oooohhhh. .uuuuuuhhhhhhhh. .. sssshhhhhhhh. . uuuummmmmmmmmmmaaaa hhhhhhh.. .." I asked her while pressing and squeezing her breasts "..Nisha how are you feeling. .tumhein kaisa laag rahaa hai Nisha darling...” Nisha whispered sexily in husky voice "..ooohhh maat poochho.. ..mujhe bahut hi majaa aa rahaa hai dear. ..tum to choochiyan squeeze karne mein expert ho. ..baass yoon hin meri choochiyon ko dabate jaao my dear." She asked me ".dear tumhein meri choochiyan kaisi lagin.. .meri choochiyon ko dabane mein kaisa lagaa tumhein..how are my breasts dear.." I replied her "Nisha, your breasts are very fine. you have maintained your breasts very well.yess Nisha, your breasts are very fleshy, spongy, firm and tight.. I like such breasts very much.Nisha darling,! I am always in look out for such shapely firm breasts.tumhari choochiya bahut hi bhare-bhare hain. darling Nisha tumhari goal-goal choochiyan kaaphi uthi hui aur bilkul shape mein hain..

Nisha tumhari inn full sized choochiyon ko dbaane mein badaa majaa aa rahaa hai." Nisha was very happy to hear those words from me. She thanked me sexily for my praise for her breasts "..ooohhhh dear, thank you, tum to taarriff kii pul hi banaye jaa rahe ho. kya saach much mein meri choochiyan tumjen aisi laagin." I told her that I was not joking but her breasts were really very extravagant and extraordinary ".darling Nisha tumhari choochiyan saach much mein bahut fine hain..bahut hi maajedaar hain tumhari choochiyan." And I went on squeezing her breasts in tha same way. She was writhing  her body sexily. She gave jerks to her hunching hips. She wriggled in pleasure. She waggled her hips side ways and to and fro making my hard Lund rub against her smooth fleshy and round hips. I found that Nisha was getting hotter and hotter. She was in strong urge for sex. Her each action revealed her strong urge to take me in immediately. After some times Nisha asked me to take her to bed. I took her upstairs in her full nudity. I was also in the same state.

She took my dick in her soft hands while getting upstairs with me. As we came upstairs I lifted fully nude Nisha in my lap and moved towards her room. Nisha told me in my ears "...iiiisssshhhhh. .. dear tum to bade hi taakatwar maloom hote ho.. puri ki puri mujhe apni goad mein utha liya." I told her "...Nisha yeh to kuchh bhi nahin hai... meri taakat to tum bed paar dekhogi." Nisha was a step ahead, she told me instantly "...theek hai aaj main bhi dekh loongi ki tum kitne taakatwar ho.. main bhi kuchh kaam sexy aur hot nahin hoon.." I told her "...to tumhein bhi aapne sexy aur hot hone ka pura gumane hai, Nisha. main bhi dekhoonga ki tum kitni hot aur sexy ho." Nisha to! ld me in very sexy style "..okay, okay main dikha doongi tumhein..pahle mujhe bed par to le chalo my dear smarty..." I told her ".okay my sexy darling Nisha..." It was great moment for me to lift Nisha in full nudity in my lap while I was also completely naked. I took nude Nisha to her bed. I again took her in my arms. We both started rubbing our body against each other. Then Nisha herself took the initiative. She started kissing me. All over increasing my sexual urge to have her.

I also kissed Nisha all over her nude sexy body. I sucked her pouting lips. Then I moved towards her breasts again. I licked her nipples one by one. Nisha caressed my head in excitement. Then I kissed her breasts all over for a pretty long time. Nisha was simply moaning "..aaaaahhhhh ..uuuuuhhhhhhh. . ....uuuuuuffffff. . and I started sucking Nisha's erect hard nipples one by one. Nisha kept on moaning and sibilating biting her lips with her teeth and making sounds like ".! .aaaahhhh ...uuuuuuhhhhhh. .. oooooohhhhhhh. .. etc. Then I kissed Nisha's thighs and crotch. She again moaned and sibilated in the same way. After some time Nisha told me "...oooohhh dear it is too much.. Aab bardasht nahin ho raha hai.. aao naa. ooooohhh please dear, come on, come on and fuck me dear.. aab der maat kaaro.. aab mujhe chodo na.. aab aur kitni der karoge my dear. I can't wait any more...come on fuck me.." Seeing her fully aroused I mounted upon Nisha. She separated her thighs to make way for me. I adjusted my lund right in front of her Gulabi choot and pushed it.

My erect and hard Lund was feeling great pressure to slid easily into her even her  choot was fully wet. I hold her tight .. and pushed hard my monster entered in her wet and tight choot ..and she screamed..”ooooh… mar gayiiiiiiii… plz baahar nikalo.. bahut mota hai..uuuf..kitane andar tak ghused diya…uufff… and I saw tears on her eyes. As my lund went in right inside her, Istoped stroking and pushing for few seconds… then  Nisha sighed heavily in sexy voice ".. aaaaaahhhh dear." Then I started to and fro movements of my torso in order to make my Lund go and come into and from her vagina. Her vagina was very hot. My Lund gradually became more and more thick and hard. Initially I was fucking Nisha  gently. She was moaning sexily "..aaaahhhhh. . ..ooohhhhhhh. ." She was gyrating her hips. I gradually increased the speed. Nisha arched her thighs upwards. She was throwing her hips up in order to receive my Lund inside her every time I made stroke. She was doing so in order to accommodate me more and more inside her. I pushed my Lund into her hot vagina with force. She started making sounds a bit louder in her excitement "...ooooooohhhhh. ..aaaaaaahhhh. uuuuuhhhhhhh. .. uuuuffffffffffff. .. ..iiiiiihhhhh. ..oooooffffffffffoo ooooooohhhhhhhhh .." I went on fucking young sexy Nisha like that for some time. My Lund had become thicker by that time. It was making a swift to and fro motion. She then asked me to increase my speed.".. aaaahhhhh. Dddeeaarrrr  ffaaassstt..

Yess ddearr faaaassstt.. .come on fuck me fast.you are great..I like it ..oohh dear..fuck me fast. .ooooohhhh aur jur se chodo mujhe...aaaahhhh. dear aur jor se chodai karo meri... aaaaahhhhhhhhhh. ." She we! nt on encouraging to fuck her fast with her words in sexy voice with moans and sibilation. She was urging me to increase my speed. She requested me to push more and more with full thrust into her hot and wet vagina. I further increased my speed. I made hard strokes. She received each of my hard strokes skillfully throwing her hips up and up every time. I was romping fast. Nisha sometimes entwined her legs with mine and some times threw upward. That gave me all sorts of pleasures. Nisha was then in full excitement and was uttering words like ".ooooohhhh. ddeeaarrr. .ooooohhhhhh. . ..uuuuuuffffff. . .aaaaahhhhh. aaaahhhhhh. . uuuiiiiii. ..aaahhhhh.. uuuummmmaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhh..oooooooo hhhhhhh.. ." I asked her "Nisha how is it.. How do you feel.kaisa laag rahaa hai tumhein.bolo naa Nisha darling." Nisha sighed and whispered "..dear it is very fine.I like it.you are quite expert in fucking. badaaa majaa aa rahaa hai mujhe tumse chodwane mein dear. ..ooohhhhh dear tum bahut achchha chodte ho...aaaahhhhhh. ..uuuuuuhhhhhhhh hh...oooooffffff ff.. aurrr..ye tumhara lamba aur mota lund..isane pehale to meri jaan nikal di..lekin abbbbbb..aahh… majaaa..aaa rahaaa haii..

ddeeaarrr you are an expert..you know how to fuck ..You know how to fuck a young woman..Ilike it.I like it dear..go on fucking me like that....yyoonn hii. haan ddeeaarr yoonn hii chodo mujhe.bass chodte jaao mujhe.aabb kuchh nahin puchho..aaaj jii bhaar ke chodo mujhe.dear .haan dear jamm kaar chodai karo meri.tum baahut achchhe ho.baass yyoon hi chodai karo meri.oooohhhhhhh. .. khoob chodo mujhe." And I was fucking Nisha with full vigor and speed. She was encouraging me with her words and I was fucking her fast. I stood on my knees and started giving vigorous thrusts of my Lund into her lovely vagina caressing her hips. Nisha was trying to take all sorts of pleasure of fucking and at the same time she was giving me the maximum pleasure. I was pushing my Lund harder and harder, faster and faster. We enjoyed fucking for quite some time. I took care of not ejaculating early so that I could continue fucking Nisha! . Finally my hot sperm was started ejaculating and we both were exhausted. We both were spent. We took rest in each others arms. She got up after about half an hour and brought hot milk from kitchen. We took the milk.

After a few moments we were energized again. We were aroused again. I again kissed her. I kissed and sucked her lips, breasts, nipples, etc. Nisha told me to fuck her once again right then. I told her to change the posture. I suggested her to be in standing position and lean with the help of the large table placed in the corner of the room. She immediately agreed and smiled in style. She did so as I suggested her. I pushed my Lund into her from behind. I started stroking her in standing position then. Nisha was sexy enough to throw her hips back to have my fully erect hard Lund inside her as much as possible. She was trying to accommodate me in more and more with her to and fro movements. So I found that she was not only hot and sexy but was a smart one also. I gradually increased my speed.

I fucked her with full speed making very fast to and fro movement of my torso. Nisha was again moaning and was praising me for fucking and was encouraging me all through. I went on fucking like that. I fucked Nisha in that posture for a comparatively longer period that time. After we were exhausted we again took rest. I fucked Nisha for six or seven rounds that night. Nisha was never behind. She always co-operated me very well during fucking. We slept in the morning for an hour or so. As I awoke I asked Nisha for another round of fucking. She asked me with srprise ".wow.to abhi tum thake nahin ho.ooooghhh raat bhar tumne meri chodai ki hai..aur phir aabb chodna chahte ho mujhe.you are great. .I can not refuse my dear..pataa nahin phir kaab aisa mauka mile mujhe ki main tumse chodwanoon. aur phir jaab tum nahin thake ho to main naa nahin kar saktii hoon tumhein.main to aabb tumhari deewanee ho chuki hoon...come on dear jitna ji! i chahe chod lo mujhe..it is my pleasure dear.." I again fucked Nisha in different styles and positions.

She was giving me full co-operations. We went on enjoying fucking for much longer period. After we got exhausted... We took slept for about a couple of hour. When I awoke Nisha brought tea for us. We took tea. When I asked Nisha for more rounds of fucking, she laughed at me and told me that we would be alone in the house for a couple of days more, so I must conserve my energy for the coming nights. I hugged her and kissed. She also responded me with her hot kisses. I took bath and got ready. I went into the kitchen where Nisha was preparing food. I held her from behind. I kissed her and asked her ".Nisha how was the night.tumhein raat kaisa lagaa..majaa ayaa ki nahin.." Nisha told me in sexy style ".oohhh dear tum bade achchhe ho.saac much badaa majaa ayaa raat bhaar.dear you are really very strong and manly..main maan gayee dear ki tum saach much bade hi  taakatwaar ho..meri choot abhi tak phuli huyi hai… lekin tumhare lund ki deewani ho gayi hai.and she kissed me turning towards me. She asked me ".achcha ye bataao main tumhein kaisi lagi." I replied her squeezing her chunchiyan ".

Nisha you are very fine. you are really vary hot and sexy. you are much sexier that what I had thought about you.you are great in the bed. .It is nice fucking you..I would always like to fuck you. as long as I would stay here I would like to fuck you Nisha. haan darling Nisha main tumhein baar baar chodna chahoonga.chodne dogi naa mujhe darling.." She replied ".dear main bhi tum se baar baar chodwanaa chahoongi.jaab bhi mauka milegaa main tumse jaroor chodwaoongi. achchha aabb chhodo naa mujhe.mujhe khaanaa banaane do naa dear." I kissed her and left her to do her works. I performed my daily routine works. I did the nursing home duty also; I mean took there the food and other required items for the landlord there. I got back from my work place early. I took rest and went to the nursing home with Nisha along with the food, etc. After getting back we both got into the bed room.

We kissed each other. We undressed each other quickly. I again started fucking Nisha. We enjoyed fucking for the whole night as earlier. She was all praise for me. We enjoyed fucking for three nights in a row. I always fucked Nisha to her satisfaction. After the return of her hubby I cloud not get the chance for at least a fortnight. But again when he went away on business tour, I fucked Nisha for several rounds. So whenever we got the opportunity we enjoyed fucking. Nisha was so bold that she offered herself to fuck her during the day time when her hubby was not on tour. So I used to come during the lunch time and fucked her. So for a couple of months I fucked that young sexy woman Nisha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment