Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sneha: I Can Marry Even Homo Sexual Man

Sneha Ullal is the hottest sensation in Telugu film industry and she says that she is happy for her career here and also for the film Current where she got recognition for her beauty and glamour. Saying about her exposing on screen she said, “I never expose my body in a bikini. I hardly exposed my mid riff so far and never wear any bikini. And at the same time I do respect heroines those are sporting in bikini and that needs lot of guts to do so”.
And when she asked about her alleged dating with Allu Arjun, she said, “Really! I never know that I was doing that. He is only my friend”, she answered.
And throwing light on her marriage, she said, “I marry a person who is a stern vegetarian. I promote vegetarianism and hence my man needs to be a pure vegetarian. And he must be presentable and need not be a hot and handsome guy. He should be liked by my family members. My father is a South Indian and my mother is North Indian. They had love marriage. And one of my sisters also married to a South Indian. Hence I believe in love and marrying the person who perfectly suits my wave length”.
When the journalist asked about marrying a gay man she stunningly replied, “You should know that a gay man will be a good friend for a woman as he can understand the feelings of her in better way. Many of my friends happened to marry gays. And they are living happily. I too don’t mind if my man swings both the ways”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment