Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meri Sali Ki Beti Ki Chodai | Jawan Chut Ki Bhook | Urdu Chudai

My dear Readers, I am Rana Tariq MBA, working in a trading company, married and now a days ready to be a daddy, yapp my wife is pregnant and due in a months time. I am writing in mix English / Urdu to tell you what was really happened. Due to our first child, my wife is very upset and cannot sleep well, she use pills often to sleep, doctor advised me not to even think to touch her aur main appna lund pakar kar ghoomta rahta hoon.

It was 27 September when I came from office, I saw my eldest Sali Baji Gulnaz was in our home, she was talking to my wife and also her eldest daughter Faiza sitting aside, watching TV, rather than watching she was changing channels. Faiza is sister of 2 brothers and one sister. Faiza is 19 plus, doing graduation, tall and smart, her face looks like that she is ready to laugh in next moment, cheerful and naughty. When I shook hand with her she pressed my hand and said, Main appkay ghar du month rahoon gi, appko koi eaitraz hay. I said, yah ghar tumhara ha jabb tak dill karay rahoo. Ammi nay kahla hay kay main Khala ka khayal rakhoon aur appka bhi, app ka tu eissa khayal rakhoon gi kay yaad hi kartay rahoo gay, then she laughed. I smiled and went to my room for change. At the dinner Gulnaz said that she is leaving Faiza here to take care Asima and do some housework. I thank her and assured that Faiza is her own home. In the night I told my wife, Asima kittnay din ho chukay hain main nay tumhari nahin lee, kitnay din aur intizar karroon ga.

Kia main tumhari thighs main sarsoon ka oil laga kar ghessay marr loon. She replied that she is not feeling well, she has taken sleeping pills, please let her sleep and do not disturb her. AC was on, room temperature was fine, we both slept, around 1:30 a.m. I woke up, feeling heavy load of piss, I went to washroom, there is only one washroom which for which I have to pass through the drawing room, I thought that I am alone so didnt locked the door, pulled my lund out, maray pisshab ki dhar khassi moti hoti hay aur bari awaz karti hay, during peeing I got little horny, when finished, I start playing with my lund. Bachara kabb say coot kay wastay tarras raha thay, eik minute main khara ho giya, mara mood bana kay muth marr loon, tu main drawing room main aa giya. Soocha VCR par xxx movie laga loon, dekhtay huway muth marnay ka maza hi kuch aur hoota hay. Where there is a guy fucking a girl, just imagine that wohh ju larki chood raha hay wohh main hoon, mazza double ho jaata hay. Frankly I forgot about Faiza is in home, but who cares, I turned on movie, that was an old but my favorite, Nena part 1&2 in one cassette, when she fuck her own daddy, I remembered every move but enjoy whenever watch. Mara lund tanna huwa tha aur main holay holay sahlah raha tha, pisshab kay surakh main say gharah gharah saa precum nikal raha tha, aur mujay bara maza aa raha tha, mujay koi jaldi nahin thi, story16 wajah say slowly, slowly khail raha tha.

Suddenly I got shocked when I say Faiza was standing besides the sofa, I tried to cover, but she said. Koi faida nahin uncle, main kabb say dekh rahi hoon, jabb app bathroom kay darwazay main kharay hoo kar story16 ku missal rahay thay. Main nay yah film phalay bhi dekhi hay, ajj ziada maza aa raha hay. She was watching on screen where Nena and daddy finishing their first fuck. Faiza sit beside me and said, uncle kia baat hay, app naraz honay lagay ho, main nay assi tu koi batt nahin ki, Anita Ayub nay bhi tu phli gandi film appnay uncle kay sath dekhi thi, unsay khud ek interview main kaha tha. I turned off the vcr and said to her, Faiza appnay kamray main jaoo, waran, kahin kuch hoo nah jay.

Kia hoga, ziada say ziada app kia karayn gay, main jannti hoon, Khala pregnant hain aur app kafi dinnon say kuch nahin kar sakain hain aur nah kar sakain gay. Thummain kia, agar wohh hamilla ho gai hay tu acchi batt haiy, abb main father bannon ga, kuch dinnon ki batt hai, sabb theek ho jay ga. Tabb tak app is tharah hi tootay deekh deekh kar panny hath say karain gay, main hoon nah, Faiza said and I saw lund ki piyass in her eyes. Nahin Faiza, main iisa sooch bhi nahin sakta, tum mari Sali ki larki hoo, aur phir agar kuch hoo gia tu bari badnammi ho gi. I tried to cool her down.

Nahin hoo gi, app nay khala ku hamila kia hay, mujay nahin kar saktay, main pills par hoon. She said and come closer to me, grabed my lund and pressed. Kia, kaun si pills? She said, main zara garamm ho gai hoon, aur appany boy friends kay sath good time guzarti hoon. Ammi nay mujay yehan bhaja hay kunn kay unko patta chall gia tha kay main awara honay lagi hoon. Lakin dekho main nay yehan bhi lund pakar lia hay. Chooro Faiza, I said, lakin mara dill kar raha tha kay wohh maray lund say khalti rahay, nain chooron gi, app mannah karoo gay tu main khala ko bolon gi kay appnay mujay appna lund dekhya tha. Aur mujay kaha tha kay issko chooson. Main nay kabb kaha tha, I protested but she got control over the situation and now she was the boss. She simply pushed my shorts down and my dick was getting harder, she moved on her knees, aur mara khara hotta huwa lund appnay moonh main lay lia.

I got surprised that how could she do it, where from she learnt all this, but I was enjoying. Lund puri tarha say tanna huwa tha aur Faiza kaa garrm garrm, geela geela moonh, phir unsay lund bahir nkial kar appni zuban toppay par ghumannay lagi, offff, maray chootar uchal paray aur mujay laga kay main abb choota, kay tab choota. Faiza, bass karo mara kamm honay wala hay, hatt jaoo warana tumhara moonh ganda hoo ga. Is said Honay du, she again took it in her mouth a start moving her head up and down, faster then mujay laga kay maray tatton main say manni ka eik saalabb nikla aur Faiza kay moonh main gia. OOnnnh she uttered but did not let my dick out, dharr kay badd dharr nikalti gai aur jabb mara lund jhatkay lana bannd ho gia tu unsay lund monh say nikal dia aur sari manni maray lund parr thook dii, usaky moonh say nikalnay wali manni kaffi garrm thi, aur jabb unsay appnay hath say appna monh saff kar kay mari tarrf dekha tu mujay uska charah kissi cat ki tharah laga.

Faiza got up and kissed at my lips madly, opps, her lips were wet with my cum so I tried to pushed her but she grabbed my head and sticked hard her lips with mine, and pushed her toungue in my mouth, namkeen, salty taste, but felt good, main nay bhi uskay zubban choosna shorooh kar di. We were kissing madly. I felt that lund getting hard again, Faiza changed her position and sit in my lap, face to face, Kissing kartay huway unsay appni kameez utha dii, I noticed first time that she was no wearing shalwar aur neechay say bilkul nangi thi.

Oh uncle, main nay jab say app ko dekha hay, main app say piyar karnay lagi hoon, kassh aapp say mari shadi hoi hooti, abb app maray shohar hain, main app ki bevee hooon, she became little upset, us nay appni dono tangann kholl deen theen aur mara lund seedha uski choot kai mori par tha, she wasted no time, uski choot appnay hi panni say geeli thi aur maray lund par mari appni manni lagi howi thi aur, mara lund seedha uski choot main chala gia, Faiza gave a little push and our bodies became jam. She was kissing me, at my checks, lips, eyes, during that she start moving her waste in romantic manner, mara lund poori tharah uski choot main ghussa huwa tha. Phir wohh upar neecay honay lagi, abb Faiza mujay chood rahi thi, aur jabb organism kay point par ponhchi tu mary hoont appnay hoonton main laay kar story16 tharha choosa kay mari sanncssin ruknay lagi, phir wohh bilkul dheeli ho kar mary upper bahoosh see ho kar late gai. Now what was my turn, main nay usko goud main utha kar neechay carpet par litta dia aur khud uskay upar aakar choodnay laga, aur jaldi hi choot gia, mara lund uski choot bharr raha tha, main bhi jabb khalass ho gia tu uskay saath late gia. Uncle, I love you, she said, jabb tak main yahann hoon app ka jabb dill karay.

Her head was at my shoulder, sleeping cool and calm. It is now nearly a month and she is now on her period, I asked her about anal sex, she said okay we will try it next time. She told me that she had first fuck at the age of 18 and till now she had fucked many boys, I told her about internet, how to make contacts, how to fuck strangers - now we are planning then my wife admit in hospital we will try foursome

0 comments:

Post a Comment